UK Radon Association welcomes applications for Membership from companies and individuals within the UK and overseas.
There are three levels of Membership:
Open to those with a current and active commercial interest in radon activities. Evidence of comprehensive level of training & experience required.
Open to those who wish to become engaged in the radon field but are at early stages of training and activity. Full Membership may be applied for after two years’ Provisional Membership.
Open to those wishing to keep abreast of news, developments and training opportunities in the radon field but not commercially benefiting from activity (includes EHOs, Building Control officers, students etc).
To apply for membership, please use our Contact Form to request an application form from our Secretary.
Benefits of UK Radon Association Membership Include:
- Listing on UK Radon Association website
- Use of UK Radon Association logo
- Discounted fees for training courses
- Specially negotiated discounts with selected suppliers
- Invitation to Annual Meeting
- Access to Members Only section of website
- Regular newsletter containing all the latest radon industry news & developments