Bureau Veritas offer a comprehensive suite of occupational health and safety services.
Radon risk assessments:
- Geographical assessment to establish radon potential
- Building architecture and workplace assessment
- Subsequent deployment strategy using passive radon monitors and a minimum three month test period
- Definition of property risk from radon
- Radon mitigation and remediation strategy
Occupational exposure advice
- To help ensure compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Short term technology to enable short term radon assessments
Project management of remedial contractors
• To reduce radon levels to safe measures through an effective remediation strategy in an annual environment report).
Get in touch
- 0121 377 2000
- Suite 308, Fort Dunlop, Fort Parkway, Birmingham, B24 9FD